"Steptoe Butte" Steptoe Butte State Park by GuthrieColin
Steptoe Butte State Park Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 12 photos
Steptoe Butte is a 150 acre park that features a 3,612 foot (1,100 m) peak. The main draw to this location is the excellent views (up to 70 miles 112 km) and the ease of use. A road winds its way all the way to the top and makes the site very accessible.
The park is open from 6 AM to 6 PM and requires no use fee.
Steptoe Butte was originally called “the power mountain” by Native Americans and it was believed that a trip to the... more travel advice
The geology of the mountain is also worth noting. Like its cousin Kamiak Butte, this peak was formed long ago (400... more travel advice
GuthrieColin's Related Pages
Steptoe Butte State Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Steptoe Butte State Park
- Transportation in Steptoe Butte State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Steptoe Butte State Park
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Steptoe Butte State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Steptoe Butte State Park
- Posted in Travel Palau Forum "Re: Honeymoon places to stay,..."
- updated a Steptoe Butte State Park Travel Page "Steptoe Butte"
- Wrote a Review Steptoe Battlefield / Naive American Importance in Steptoe Butte State Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Steptoe Battlefield / Naive American Importance"
Photos in Steptoe Butte State ParkSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Falls State Park Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crater Lake National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Bonneville Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Multnomah Falls Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zion National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos