"Snoqualmie Falls" Top 5 Page for this destination Snoqualmie Falls by GuthrieColin

Snoqualmie Falls Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 74 photos

Snoqualmie Falls

Snoqualmie Falls is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the state of Washington and for good reason. It is 268 feet (82 meters) and carries the entire volume of the large Snoqualmie River. It is one of my favorite places to go to relax and leave my worries behind.

Snoqualmie falls links:

• Last visit to Snoqualmie Falls: Jan 2009
  • Intro Updated Jan 21, 2009

• agapotravel's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2008 at 9:04 AM

Love, love, love these falls! I love how you captured it in different seasons. Great page!

• Jul 23, 2006 at 11:41 PM

im really grateful that sara took me up to snoqualmie, it is definitely a magic place. you have captured it beautifully, and your info is great as well.

• goingsolo's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2006 at 9:37 AM

This is one of the areas in Washington State that I've always wanted to visit but haven't as of yet. The falls are beautiful and I love how you captured them seasonally.

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2005 at 4:00 PM

You've got some great pictures of the falls! This place will always be special for me because I was married at The Salish. Coming to the falls was one of our first dates, too : )

• himalia11's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2004 at 1:08 AM

Great tips! And the waterfall looks fantastic!

GuthrieColin Visits Here Frequently!

GuthrieColin

“?Nothing is weaker than water, but when it attacks something hard or resistant, nothing withstands it.? - Lao Tzu”

Badges & Stats in Snoqualmie Falls

Have you been to Snoqualmie Falls?

Latest Activity in Snoqualmie Falls