"Pullman" Pullman by GuthrieColin
Pullman Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 17 photos
Pullman is a town which is completely dominated by its affiliation with Washington State University. About 90% of the population is either student faculty of employed by the university. There are some very interesting outdoor activities nearby. The closest is Kamiak Butte which is only 9 miles to the north. Two other notable things to see in the vicinity are Palouse Falls and Elk Creek Falls in Idaho.
This old barn is half way between Pullman and Moscow. It is still on the Washington side but not in the Pullman City... more travel advice
GuthrieColin's Related Pages
Pullman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "pullman, wa"
- "matt34747's new Pullman Page"
- "Pullman Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pullman
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Pullman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pullman
Photos in PullmanSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Falls State Park Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crater Lake National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Bonneville Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Multnomah Falls Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zion National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (28)
Latest Pullman hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Express Pullman
- 143 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013