"Mukilteo" Mukilteo by GuthrieColin
Mukilteo Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 26 photos
Mukilteo was named for the Suquamish Indian word meaning "good camping ground." It has approximately 20 thousand residents and serves as a hub for the State Ferry System. Nearby Boeing and other large companies employ many residents but it is also fairly close in proximity to many large city centers.
As for Mukilteo it has a small town feel and features great views across Puget Sound in many places. It also has a rich diversity of public art and city parks as well as one State Park. The Mukilteo Lighthouse Park is the location of the "Best Light House in Entire Puget Sound District" (March 2, 1906, the Everett Morning Tribune)
The Mukileto Lighthouse has been an upstanding member of its' community since 1905. Representing the beauty of the area,... more travel advice
Mukilteo is filled with public art. The majority of which is themed with lighthouses. I even saw someone with a scaled... more travel advice
GuthrieColin's Related Pages
Mukilteo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the Diamond Knot in the rough"
- "The NorthWest"
- "Mukilteo is a scenic waterfront community"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mukilteo
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Mukilteo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mukilteo
Photos in MukilteoSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Falls State Park Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crater Lake National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Bonneville Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Multnomah Falls Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Zion National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos