"Discovery Park" Magnolia Bluff by GuthrieColin
Magnolia Bluff Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 175 photos
Rrrr I couldn't find anywhere else to put this tip so this will have to do for now.
Discovery Park is quite large at 534 acres (the largest city park in Seattle), and features a high bluff above Shilshole Bay. You will be greeted with great views of the Olympic Mountains and, if you make the hike, of the lighthouse.
It is open from 6AM till 11PM daily and does not charge for visiting. Although you may want to pick up a map at the Visitor's Center.
Discovery Park Links:
GuthrieColin's Related Pages
Magnolia Bluff Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Magnolia Bluff
- Transportation in Magnolia Bluff
- Restaurants in Magnolia Bluff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Magnolia Bluff
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Magnolia Bluff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magnolia Bluff
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Falls State Park Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crater Lake National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Bonneville Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Multnomah Falls Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zion National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos