"The Dalles, Oregon" The Dalles by GuthrieColin
The Dalles Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 35 photos
The Dalles is a fairly large community along the Columbia River. The Dalles Dam constructed in 1957 submerged a culturally important and one of the highest volume waterfalls in the world. Celilo Falls was a series of falls which Native American fishermen for centuries used to catch salmon.
GuthrieColin's Related Pages
The Dalles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic The Dalles Page"
- "Transportation Capitol of the Dry Columbia Gorge"
- "The Dalles - Seat of Wasco County"
- "On the Columbia River"
- "The Dalles, Oregon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in The Dalles
- Transportation in The Dalles
- Restaurants in The Dalles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in The Dalles
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to The Dalles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in The Dalles
Photos in The DallesSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Falls State Park Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crater Lake National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Bonneville Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Multnomah Falls Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zion National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos