"Hood River" Top 5 Page for this destination Hood River by GuthrieColin
Hood River Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 145 photos
Hood River is fairly large town on the Columbia Gorge. It is a epicenter for wind surfing and water sports. It also has many nearby recreational activities like Starvation Creek and other state parks.
Hood River Links:
Tamanawas Falls is a short 3.8 mile (6.1 km) round trip hike. I would consider them a block from waterfall even though... more travel advice
Wah Gwin Gwin Falls claimed to be 207 feet (63 m) but i believe it is much shorter. Unfortunately the views of the... more travel advice
GuthrieColin's Related Pages
Hood River Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOOD RIVER - ADVENTURE EPICENTER"
- "Road to Hood River, Oregon"
- "Hood River"
- "More than just a mountain view"
- "Heart of the Columbia River Gorge"
- "Hood River Valey Tastes :o)"
- "rustreckless's new Hood River Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hood River
- Hotels in Hood River
- Transportation in Hood River
- Restaurants in Hood River
- Warnings and Dangers in Hood River
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hood River
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Hood River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hood River
Photos in Hood RiverSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Falls State Park Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crater Lake National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Bonneville Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Multnomah Falls Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Zion National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos