"Sea Lion Caves and Heceta Head" Florence by GuthrieColin
Florence Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 513 photos
The town of Florence, although small, boasts many nearby attractions. The Oregon Dunes provide a playground for all types of off road vehicles from trucks to buggy’s, motorbikes and ATV’s. Not only does Florence benefit from the recreation of the dunes but it has the historical Haceta Head Lighthouse and one of the most famous Sea Caves in the world where wild sea lions can be viewed up close in their natural habitat.
Cape Creek Bridge
This historical bridge was built in 1932 and has connected Florence with the northern cities along the coast ever since.... more travel advice
The lighthouse is located atop a 150 (45 m) foot bluff which allows the tower of the lighthouse to be relatively short... more travel advice
GuthrieColin's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A bond in the family"
- "FLORENCE - SEA LIONS, DUNES AND COVERED BRIDGES"
- "Ken's Afternoon in Florence"
- "City in the Sand Dunes"
- "Birchy's Second Home Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 6 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Photos in FlorenceSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Falls State Park Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crater Lake National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Bonneville Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Multnomah Falls Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zion National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos