Honolulu Transportation Tips by GuthrieColin

Honolulu Transportation: 99 reviews and 131 photos

Jeep Wrangler - Honolulu

Jeep Wrangler

Rent a Jeep Rental Cars Review

I tried to rent some cheapo car but they gave me a free upgrade to a Jeep Wrangler. I am very glad that they did. The Jeep I rented made my trip so much more enjoyable. It was convertible so I was able to drive around with the top down and enjoy the excellent weather and the stars at night.
It also had 4-wheel drive and that helped me to go all over the island without worrying about getting stuck. But the best of all, many locals like to drive off road, borderline street illegal, trucks and Jeeps. If you want to be the envy of the locals you can certainly make a good impression with a Jeep.
One of the more memorable interactions I had on my trip was while driving. I was at an intersection when another Jeep, nearly identical to mine, drove past in the other direction. The driver was certainly of the local variety but he gave me a nod in approval of the vehicle I was driving.

Mode: AROUND

Type: Car/Motor Home

Website: http://www.thrifty.com/?campid=ssp&GCID=C16954x038-SSP&KEYWORD=SSP&p=1044&k=11319&WT.srch=1

• Updated Mar 30, 2008

GuthrieColin

“?Nothing is weaker than water, but when it attacks something hard or resistant, nothing withstands it.? - Lao Tzu”

Badges & Stats in Honolulu

Have you been to Honolulu?

Latest Activity in Honolulu