"Hawai'i Kai, Hawai'i" Hawaii Kai by GuthrieColin
Hawaii Kai Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
Hawaii Kai appears to be a luxurious golf retreat. It does provide a great stopping point to viewing the East Shore of Oahu and also seems to have a good variety of restaurants and shops to keep yourself busy. The over touristy feel that I get in Waikiki is not as present here and not having to walk through a gauntlet of prostitutes to get back to my car made it more comfortable.
Makapu’u is Hawaiian for “bulging eyes.” The beach is located near Makapu’u point which is the easternmost point on... more travel advice
The trail to Makapu’u Point is 2.8 miles (4.5 km) roundtrip, paved most of the way, and ascends to a height of 560 feet... more travel advice
GuthrieColin's Related Pages
Hawaii Kai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hawai'i Kai, Hawai'i"
- "Ah, Hawaii(HAH-Why!-EEE) it's quick & 'short'"
- "looking down on hawaii kai"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hawaii Kai
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Hawaii Kai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hawaii Kai
Photos in Hawaii KaiSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yellowstone National Park Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glacier National Park Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Falls State Park Intro, 25 reviews, 71 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 23 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 30 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crater Lake National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Bonneville Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Multnomah Falls Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zion National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos