"My first trip abroad..." Ecuador by was_the_beav

Ecuador Travel Guide: 5,353 reviews and 20,580 photos

Much to contemplate...
  • Intro Written Dec 12, 2003

• iwys's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2007 at 1:23 PM

I like your photos.

• DSwede's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2007 at 7:10 PM

Here's a place I want to go!

• marie&ariel's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2006 at 5:56 PM

Hi, I have to stop by and say hello to anyone that has visited my country-Ecuador. You have beautiful pics! Did you try the hornado? It's delicious! =)

• dutch_anna's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2005 at 1:57 PM

I came back to this page to see your wonderful pictures again, especially the rainbow. Thousands of miles away and it seems so nearby.

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2004 at 11:21 AM

Thanks for the pictures... if you get time, share a tip or two on hotels for Ecuador, as it is soon to be on my list!

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2004 at 10:54 AM

We loved our trip to Ecuador in '95. What a great first international trip for you. Lovely photos, Beav. : )

• DesertRat's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2004 at 10:41 AM

Glad to see they're still doing roast suckling pigs in Ecuador.... Reminds me of one on a table at an itinerant roadside snack stand somewhere between Otavalo and Quito.. out in the middle of nowhere it was...

• alza's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2004 at 5:44 PM

hello little girl! oh how that Ecuador page brings back memories! Your bro at the gym for instance... :-) You are free to write what you want... India is still in my heart of hearts though... how bout reincarnation beav? :-) (take yr time of course)

• AliJoe's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2003 at 5:01 PM

The Plane ! The Plane Boss !! The same plane with the same passenger...welcome back little girl !!

was_the_beav

“The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. ~Thoreau”

Badges & Stats in Ecuador

Have you been to Ecuador?

Latest Activity in Ecuador