"Clacton-on-Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Clacton-on-Sea by LanaFromRiga

Clacton-on-Sea Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 54 photos

The town in Essex

Clacton-on-Sea is a small town in Essex region what is the part of England. It’s not a secret that there are many new European Union’s citizens are working and living in UK now. I went to Essex for visiting my childhood friend who was working there.

Short view to Clacton-on-Sea

I was there in the middle of March and it was still season. As I understood Clacton-on-Sea is typical tourist town in summer. There people can find the sea, beach, entertainment. During my stay there I went to the pier, walking along the beach and enjoyed a small botanic garden.

Inside the town

I didn’t find incredible architecture or beautiful gardens in Clacton-on-Sea. Probably I had too less time for walking along its streets and squares.

• Pros:Quite place near the sea
  • Cons:Not many arhitecture's monuments
  • Last visit to Clacton-on-Sea: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 24, 2005

• craic's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2007 at 7:54 PM

ah - you saw gnomes in the garden - lovely page

• CliffClaven's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2006 at 1:35 AM

Must seem strange compared with Riga

• ginte's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2005 at 4:36 AM

Nice to see an updated page on the Clacton-on-Sea. If you ever are at that area of England again, you should visit Margate also;-)

• May 10, 2005 at 3:27 AM

Clacton?!?!?!?! What a place!!! Just near my home and spent many summer days out here. Terrible place I feel now though. Sorry. Hehehe. Saw you added me, so I´ll do likewise, nice to meet you. Jem

LanaFromRiga

“Forward to unknown”

Badges & Stats in Clacton-on-Sea

Have you been to Clacton-on-Sea?

Latest Activity in Clacton-on-Sea