"Blanes" Top 5 Page for this destination Blanes by LanaFromRiga
Blanes Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 163 photos
Blanes is the port town with longest beach in Costa Brava seacoast. The main sight is the botanical garden “Jardi Botanic Marimurtra”.
16 hectares of woodland (40 acres). 6 000 species from all over the world and more than 200 000 plants. Nature reserve with 150 species, some in danger of extinction and some extinct in the wild.
- Pros:Very interesting excursion
The panoramic view form this summerhouse is very impressive. The summerhouse is in the zone of Mediterranean Garden. more travel advice
LanaFromRiga's Related Pages
Blanes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blanes - the start of the Costa Brava"
- "Amapola's Blanes page"
- "The best place to stay in Costa Brava"
- "A SEASIDE TOWN IN COSTA BRAVA"
- "Blanes, Costa Brava."
- "Blanes - a piece of paradise......."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blanes
- Hotels in Blanes
- Transportation in Blanes
- Nightlife in Blanes
- Restaurants in Blanes
- Shopping in Blanes
- Warnings and Dangers in Blanes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blanes
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Blanes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blanes
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 59 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 34 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Valencia Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gorod Sankt-Peterburg Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latvia Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cesis Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos