Lloret de Mar Things to Do Tips by LanaFromRiga Top 5 Page for this destination
Lloret de Mar Things to Do: 54 reviews and 78 photos
Me and Malaga
Just three (or 5) kilometres far from Lloret is the wine tasting place – old farm of winery. Taste “Malaga” or “Crème Catalana” before buying it.
If we started to speak about wines in Catalonia I reminding that Catalonia is the motherland of Spanish bubbly – cava. Most popular of winery’s regions is Penedes. Probably the bet wineries of Penedes are Codornu, Conde de Caralt, Juve y Camps, Mont Marcal, Miguel Torres etc.
One of streets in Lloret de Mar
The first thing I mentioned when I arrived in Lloret was narrow streets and houses that built very close to each other. This is specific building style and it is very interesting. I liked to walk down these narrow streets during my visiting.
The church from Lloret de Mar
The church between modern hotels, cafes and restaurants looks very curiously. It attracts attention very well with bright decorations and colourful domes.
Address: In the centre of Lloret
Directions: The church you can find near the main street not far from the Promenade.
It is very stylish villa, but it is not the historical monument. Just one man built his house on the beginning of XX century. This beautiful villa became very popular and the view with it is in many postcards and booklets.
Directions: The eastern part of Lloret de Mar
Tossa de Mar
Take one of boats in LLoret (look my Lloret de Mar transportation tip) and after 40 minutes, you will enjoy amazing anglers’ city Tossa. The greatest showplace is the fort.
Near Tossa de Mar
The first thing you mention when look down from the Fort’s wall in Tossa are bluffs. The Fort built in strategic place and enemies cannot get the fort easy. Now the excellent view is from the Fort highest place.
The beach in Tossa
Beach in Tossa is the part of Costa Brava’s seacoast. Moreover, this fact means the beach is very and very popular. You can make sure take a look of this picture.
More Reviews (11)
- See All Another woman?...
- Catalonia is not Spain
- See All La Paella
- Streets of shops
LanaFromRiga's Related Pages
Lloret de Mar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What Could I Find In Lloret?"
- "Lloret de Mar"
- "Lloret De Mar - Costa Brava"
- "Lloret de mar 1995"
- "Lloret de Mar: Nature & Fun"
- "The Laurel of the Sea"
- "Lloret 1995 & 1996"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lloret de Mar
- Hotels in Lloret de Mar
- Transportation in Lloret de Mar
- Nightlife in Lloret de Mar
- Restaurants in Lloret de Mar
- Shopping in Lloret de Mar
- Warnings and Dangers in Lloret de Mar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lloret de Mar
- 18 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Lloret de Mar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lloret de Mar
Photos in Lloret de MarSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 59 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 34 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Valencia Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gorod Sankt-Peterburg Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latvia Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cesis Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos