"Palamos - the town with fishermen's charm" Palamós by LanaFromRiga
Palamós Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 83 photos
Palamos is very nice small town. It is not full of tourists. There you will find many autentic places where to eat and have fun in "Spanish style". For more information look through my Palamos pages...
- Pros:Great place for relaxing and have fun
- Cons:didn't find
As in each town near the sea Palamos also has the promenade. It is a great place for walking and enjoying Mediterranean... more travel advice
Near the beach in the start of promenade is the fountain “Winds”. Around the fountain there are names of winds. more travel advice
LanaFromRiga's Related Pages
Palamós Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown Palamós"
- "Palamos - a little place at the Costa Brava"
- "Palamos - the town with fishermen's charm"
- "A good reference point"
- "Spain, Palamós"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palamós
- Hotels in Palamós
- Transportation in Palamós
- Nightlife in Palamós
- Restaurants in Palamós
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palamós
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Palamós?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palamós
Photos in PalamósSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 59 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 34 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Valencia Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gorod Sankt-Peterburg Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latvia Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cesis Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos