"Adventures in Czechia" Czech Republic by LanaFromRiga
Czech Republic Travel Guide: 16,895 reviews and 39,826 photos
Travelling to Czechia was planned very carefuly. I read about Prague very much. The capital of Czechia seems me like one great pleace of mystery.
In the photo is classical panorama of Prague. It was taken from open plaza near the St.Vitt cathedral. From this place can see bridges over Vltava River. The most famous of them is Charles bridge.
Czechia was prosper country in the time when both wolrd wars were in Europe, because Czechia's teritory was spoiled minimal. There are very impressive architecture.
One of the grandious palaces is Valenshtein palace. Valenshtein was very rich Czech officer. He invested the money to big palace's complex building. Many beautiful buildings with genteel parks and morvelouse waterworks were built on Valenshteins money.
The real cataclysm was in the Eastern Europa in the summer of 2002 - flood. Prague was one of the cities who suffered. More information and photos can see in another Tip.
- Pros:The greatest beer I've ever drink!!!
- Cons:The destiny isn't predictable
The castle of Karlshtein was and is kings coronation regalias respository. The castle title "Karlshtein" is because it... more travel advice
Czeh Republic is full of middle age castles. The Shternberk castle is the history witness too. more travel advice
LanaFromRiga's Related Pages
Czech Republic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Czechia - great architecture & landscapes"
- "CZECH REPUBLIC"
- "The Czech Republic"
- "Following the UNESCO World Heritage sites"
- "Czech Republic: Finding Beers & Hockey Players"
- "Paul2001's Czech Republic page"
- "Adventures in Czechia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Czech Republic
- Hotels in Czech Republic
- Transportation in Czech Republic
- Nightlife in Czech Republic
- Restaurants in Czech Republic
- Shopping in Czech Republic
- Warnings and Dangers in Czech Republic
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Czech Republic
- 54 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Czech Republic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Czech Republic
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 59 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 34 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Valencia Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gorod Sankt-Peterburg Intro, 28 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Latvia Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cesis Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tallinn County Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Top Czech Republic hotels
- Prague Hotels
- 11819 Reviews - 24788 Photos
- Brno Hotels
- 468 Reviews - 1026 Photos
- Ostrava Hotels
- 158 Reviews - 302 Photos
- Karlovy Vary Hotels
- 202 Reviews - 677 Photos
- Plzen Hotels
- 128 Reviews - 420 Photos
- Marianske Lazne Hotels
- 48 Reviews - 206 Photos
- Cheb Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 141 Photos
- Cesky Krumlov Hotels
- 331 Reviews - 947 Photos
- Ceske Budejovice Hotels
- 154 Reviews - 523 Photos
- Teplice Hotels
- 19 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Olomouc Hotels
- 281 Reviews - 1000 Photos
- Telc Hotels
- 132 Reviews - 372 Photos
- Kutna Hora Hotels
- 336 Reviews - 849 Photos
- Hradec Kralove Hotels
- 46 Reviews - 72 Photos
- Trebon Hotels
- 21 Reviews - 84 Photos