"I'm back" LanaFromRiga's Profile

Hi! So nice to see you here. Welcome!!!

After very grandious events in my life I returned. Here I am!
So. Almost 2 years long pause in travellings and VT activity... I believe that the best trips are in future.

The guidelaines

Two years of new expirience give me possibility to watch around a diffrent way. Now I'm not in a hurry. I take a trip around the place I live. It is interesting fact - we often go everywhere, but we never go to see native place. I startet to do this, I love the place I live. :-)

Future plans

I was in Italy the second time - enjoying amazing Tuscany. I hope to find words to write about this place.
I was in Brussels and in Brudge. So delicious beer!!!
and the last trip was in the western Latvia - Kurzeme - peaceful and calm.

My travelling guidelines

I like to see sights, because my first education is history. Besides I like to go in non-touristic places. Usualy about this kind of places know only locals. :-) I will help you to find non-touristic Latvia.
Look at this funny socks, all of them made by locals for locals. Feel the diference. More about non-touristic places you will find in Latvia Page and in Latgale's Page.

The last page

Holidays 2007 and 2008 I spent in Latvia. This small country has so many interesting places to see. All about this you will find in my new pages about Latvia. I will try to put information without a long pause.

• Intro Updated Aug 7, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!