"Capri" Top 5 Page for this destination Isola di Capri by glenn57

Isola di Capri Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 125 photos

Capri

Capri is an incredibly beautiful island. As I had heard it was full of tourists, I was not planning to go there, even though it was an easy daytrip from Positano where I was staying. Eventually I was persuaded to go, and man am I glad I did ! And escaping the tourists is also a possibility.

• Last visit to Isola di Capri: Sep 2006
  • Intro Written Oct 28, 2006

• Ilney's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2011 at 8:07 AM

Hi Glenn,
    it was interesting to read your words about not having any intention to visit Capri, because the same was happening to me. My reason was that first time I was in Italy I heard two girls, in my hostel room, saying that they were a little disappointed, they did not found the isle as beatiful as they were heard about. I was in Pompei when I heard that.
    Last month my brother and nephew went there , loved the place and adviced me to visit it. As I am going to Italy ( for the third time)I do not want to miss the opportunity to see the good looks the isle has to offer. As I am a travel lover too and you have traveled so much, I will look for more of your tips .Great tips. Thanks.

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2007 at 3:27 PM

Great shots - need to return to Capri. Its been ... oooooh yikes about 32 yrs since I was there. But still a beautiful. Like your tips on the laneways to explore - and your pics.

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2007 at 4:20 PM

Great pictures and tips! This is a place we'd love to see.

glenn57

“Why stay in an expensive 5-star hotel when you can sleep on a park bench with a piece of cardboard over you for free? :)”

Badges & Stats in Isola di Capri

Have you been to Isola di Capri?

Latest Activity in Isola di Capri