"Bruinisse" Bruinisse by BeaYong
Bruinisse Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 95 photos
Bruinisse, famous for the
"mossels" (see picture) . This small fishing town is populair among tourists, because it's located near the water. On the left we have the "Oosterschelde" water (salt open water) and on the right the large "Grevelingenmeer" (lake) . Summertime is the best time to be here.
Ofcourse there are more nice things to do overhere, just come and see for yourself !
This is the harbour where lots of tourists and locals spend time to go sailing on their yaughts , for example on the "Grevelingen meer" .
This picture was taken near by our house. During warm summer days you can find us relaxing at the waterside, or taking a walk over this dyke. To smell the salt seawater and breath the fresh air is so relaxing !!!
BeaYong's Related Pages
Bruinisse Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bruinisse
- Restaurants in Bruinisse
- Warnings and Dangers in Bruinisse
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bruinisse
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bruinisse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bruinisse
Top 10 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zierikzee Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Innertkirchen Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Haamstede Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Goes Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Breda Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Middelburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.