"Day trip from Hamburg" Top 5 Page for this destination Schwerin by chennaismartguy
Schwerin Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 290 photos
Its located half way between Hamburg and Berlin. Can be reached by train/car...it took 1.5 hrs from Hamburg on the regional train. DB (train) has weekend offer for EUR 25 for 5 people! for return. Cost per person is only 5 EUR. And easily reachable from Berlin & Hamburg. Worth visiting on a sunny day!! They are currently working on the gardens and some part of the castle for the upcoming (next year) flower/garden festival/show!
Schwerin Museum, which should be called as Schwerin Paintings Museum. Contains 2 floors, 1 floor filled with the paper... more travel advice
chennaismartguy's Related Pages
Schwerin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day trip from Hamburg"
- "Welcome in green Schwerin !"
- "BALTIC SEA - INSEL POEL - HANSESTADT WISMAR - BOLT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schwerin
- Hotels in Schwerin
- Transportation in Schwerin
- Nightlife in Schwerin
- Restaurants in Schwerin
- Warnings and Dangers in Schwerin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schwerin
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Schwerin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schwerin
Photos in SchwerinSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 56 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tobago Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Pondicherry Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamburg Intro, 25 reviews, 6 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Sydney Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Saint Vincent Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schwerin Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos