"Tobagooooooooooooooo! go there..." Top 5 Page for this destination Tobago by chennaismartguy
Tobago Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 143 photos
Tobago, first I have to say it is a very quite when compared to Trinidad. The life here moves very slowly & relaxed manner. Lovely & friendly people. Liked the beaches and the rain forest mountains. To conclude, if you need a perfect relaxed vacation....goooooooo there.
Dead Corals form up an island @ Bucco Reef, Bucco Bay
Me relaxing at the English Man Beach
There are 2 ships which operates between Trinidad & Tobago. It leaves to from the main Port of Trinidad (Port of Spain)... more travel advice
Most post cards of Tobago have this beach. They charge around TT$20/person to use the beach. Mostly occupied by the... more travel advice
chennaismartguy's Related Pages
Tobago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hanging in Tobago..."
- "Tobagooooooooooooooo! go there..."
- "The resort half of T&T"
- "Paradise found"
- "Tobago... A slice of relaxation in the Caribbean"
- "Just gotta go to Tobago!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tobago
- Hotels in Tobago
- Transportation in Tobago
- Restaurants in Tobago
- Shopping in Tobago
- Warnings and Dangers in Tobago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tobago
- 17 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tobago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tobago
Photos in TobagoSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 56 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tobago Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Pondicherry Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamburg Intro, 25 reviews, 6 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Sydney Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Saint Vincent Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schwerin Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos