"Big Town which connects to vientiane (Laos)" Nong Khai by chennaismartguy
Nong Khai Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 342 photos
There is a bridge which connects Thailand and Laos (vientiane). If you dont want to visit Laos and just want to look that bridge, go near the bridge and take the near by side sois (streets) go upto the river and you will get the beautiful view of the bridge.
Nothing intersting on the bridge!! I can rate this as a Big Tourist Trap.
chennaismartguy's Related Pages
Nong Khai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nong Kai...A Peaceful Little Town"
- "Nong Khai by The Mekong River"
- "Nong Khai"
- "Nong Khai, Thailand."
- "Rice Farming was never on my itinerary!"
- "A Day in Nong Khai..."
- "Border town to cross into Laos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nong Khai
- Hotels in Nong Khai
- Transportation in Nong Khai
- Nightlife in Nong Khai
- Restaurants in Nong Khai
- Shopping in Nong Khai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nong Khai
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Nong Khai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nong Khai
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 56 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tobago Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Pondicherry Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamburg Intro, 25 reviews, 6 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Sydney Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Saint Vincent Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Schwerin Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos