"Grants Pass, Oregon" Grants Pass by kalaika
Grants Pass Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 17 photos
Grants Pass, with a population around 23,000, is located in the heart of the Rogue River Valley. It is surrounded by some of the most beautifully wooded mountains and a great place to stop and rest if you are driving down the Oregon Coast into California.
A good place to stay is the Best Western Grants Pass Inn at 111 Ne Agness Ave, (541) 476-1117. The rates are reasonable.
kalaika's Related Pages
Grants Pass Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rogue River Jetboat Excursions"
- "Beautiful city in a beautiful place!"
- "Grants Pass"
- "Grants Pass, Oregon"
- "Last city before entering "the wood""
- "Rogue River HQ"
- "Basaic Grants Pass Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grants Pass
- Hotels in Grants Pass
- Restaurants in Grants Pass
- Shopping in Grants Pass
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grants Pass
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Grants Pass?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grants Pass
Top 10 Pages
- Victoria Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Riyadh Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Campbell River Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Thorold Intro, 3 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Comox Intro, 2 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 1 photo
- Province of Alberta Intro, 1 photo
- Kelowna Intro, 1 photo
- Grants Pass Intro, 1 photo