Phuket Off The Beaten Path Tips by shane_02 Top 5 Page for this destination
Phuket Off The Beaten Path: 105 reviews and 181 photos
Sunset at Panwa Cape - 1
Catching sunset at Panwa Cape is a totally different feeling. To come here to catch sunset, i have to drive almost an hour from Patong to Panwa Cape. There are a few resorts at Panwa Cape which is popular with the Japanese and Korean tourists. The Phuket Underwater World is also located at Panwa Cape.
Sra Nang Manora Forest Park Entrance
We chance upon this place as we drove deeper and deeper into Phang Nga town. Sra Nang Manora Forest Park is located to the east of Phang Nga town. This is a place popular with family outings/picnics during the weekends. When i did a little trek into the forest, we saw a group of kids swimming in a pool with water coming from a mini-waterfall. I even saw a loca student reading a book in the forest. Cool thing to do !!
Chalong Bay is a set off point for island hopping tourists. There are ferries and boats going to Phi Phi Islan and James Bond Island on a timely basis. Coral Island and other the nearby islands in phuket are also available by long tailed boats or speed boats.
A glance of Kata Noi beach. It is still one of the most beautiful beach in Phuket.
Karon Beach In The Evening
An entire view of Karon beach taken in the evening.
Karon Beach In The Afternoon
An entire view of Karon beach taken in the afternoon.
This is taken at the Patong beach. Although it is very congested with tourists, it's beauty still remains.
This is the view of Patong beach. It's not the most cleanest or most beautiful of all beaches but has been polluted by the throngs of foreign and local tourists who frequented the site.
Patong beach is also the home for most sea sports activities such as wakeboarding, para-sailing, jet skiing, kite flying, etc......
Phi Phi staircase
Its a long way up the stairs. But never give for I had done it myself. The rewards are just fascinating. An entire overview of Phi Phi and its surroundings.
Phi Phi beach
Phi Phi island offers white sandy beaches with crystal clear blue water. Its a fantastic place for sun-tanning.
More Reviews (95)
- See All Kata Budget Hotel
- See All Patong Boxing Stadium
- See All Japanese Restaurant in Patong
- See All Street Hawker
- See All Jammin
shane_02's Related Pages
Phuket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Second Home - Phuket"
- "Phuket Introduction"
- "P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!"
- "Thailand, Phuket, and the classical beach holiday?"
- "James Bond Island"
- "PARADISE IN PHUKET"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phuket
- Hotels in Phuket
- Transportation in Phuket
- Nightlife in Phuket
- Restaurants in Phuket
- Shopping in Phuket
- Warnings and Dangers in Phuket
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kansas City
- Ponce Inlet Hotels
- Lindeman Island Hotels
- Pulau Pisang Hotels
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Passage West Hotels
- Albuquerque Off The Beaten Path
- Denver Off The Beaten Path
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Germany Off The Beaten Path
- Marken - Monnickendam
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Tehachapi Off The Beaten Path
- Hamburg Off The Beaten Path
- Niagara Falls Off The Beaten Path
- Lago di Garda & surroundings of the town
- Sarasota Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Phuket
- 109 Reviews
- 232 Photos
- 114 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phuket
Photos in PhuketSee All Photos (232)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 109 reviews, 264 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Dao Intro, 29 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Phuket hotel reviews
- The Village Coconut Island
- 478 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Baan Yuree Resort and Spa
- 281 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Duangjitt Resort And Spa
- 376 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort
- 120 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Sea Sun Sand
- 79 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- 103 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 29, 2013
- Patong Beach Resort
- 465 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 15, 2013
- Horizon Beach Resort
- 334 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Sunwing Resort & Spa
- 112 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort
- 209 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- Bel Air Resort & Spa Panwa
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Tropica Bungalow
- 52 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Impiana Phuket Cabana
- 261 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Ramada Resort Karon Beach Phuket
- 64 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 8, 2013
- Central Kata Resort Phuket
- 233 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Phi Phi Islands- 76 Reviews, 172 Photos
- Kata and Karon Beach- 49 Reviews, 133 Photos
- Patong Beach- 73 Reviews, 167 Photos
- James Bond Island- 47 Reviews, 93 Photos
- Phang Nga Bay- 51 Reviews, 107 Photos
- Elephants- 30 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Fantasea- 40 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Promthep Cape- 32 Reviews, 69 Photos
- Floating Village- 10 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Downtown- 24 Reviews, 47 Photos
See All Phuket Things to Do