"Mortica's world" mortica's Profile

About me

I'm a 30 yr old girl from Norway. I was born i Haugesund, I grew up in Stavanger, and have lived in Oslo and Trondheim. Now I live in Bergen where I just finished at University of Bergen (media science). Right now I'm unemployed.

My biggest interests are horseriding and travel, but i also like skiing (slalom), music, film, animals ....
I live together with my boyfriend, Karsten and our little black cat.

I love to travel and allthough I am a poor student I manage to save money and travel as much as I can. My motto is "Much for less". On these pages I'll share info and especially pictures from my hometown and my travels (some of them).

Karsten og Charlotte

This is my boyfriend Karsten and me

Montefiore, Italy - my second home

My parents have a holiday-house in Montefiore Conca - Italy. It's not far from Rimini and Cattolica. Very beautiful place, with lots of attractions and fun nearby.
For more info, see my other Italy pages....

Love the beach

Here we are in Fuengirola, Spain. Summer 2005

• Intro Updated Sep 18, 2005

• Sinjoor's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2006 at 12:34 AM

Happy birthday, Charlotte. May your day be joyous today. The Agadir pics brought back 23 year old memories...

• ARoman's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2005 at 8:34 AM

Pace, anche alle finestre di Bergen! Cool :)

• SORHUS's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2004 at 9:19 AM

bra fødested d ...mitt o forresten :-)...såg d va monge spm ette ryanair kom så tenkte d va på tide å skriva noen ord :-))

• Yiannis2000's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2004 at 12:04 AM

Much for less is a great motto!!! Gratulerer med nasjonaldagen idag!!!

• saidur_khan's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2003 at 5:53 AM

Hello, Welcome to VT, hope you enjoy the VT and looking forward for your pages, Have a blessed day, Thanks.

• Nov 10, 2003 at 5:11 AM

Welcome to VT..

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mortica's Profile Photo

mortica

“much for less and a little of everything”

Real Name