"A surreal experience" Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea by Mittnic
North Korea Travel Guide: 550 reviews and 1,757 photos
A different country to say the least. Of course a visitor is given a very restricted insight to North Korea but it’s nonetheless interesting. No doubt this, the most closed of all societies is also one of the most bizarre and tragic countries on the planet.
There is no limit to how many monuments a visitor is expected to enjoy: monuments to the party, to the great leader, the dear leader, the army, the war, etc etc
One of few interesting items in the tourist shop was "Hangover Chaser Tea" made in North Korea. With "liver booster"!... more travel advice
Writing a review of an individual restaurant is rather pointless because as a visitor to North Korea you won't have any... more travel advice
Mittnic's Related Pages
North Korea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North Korea - The World's Most Isolated Country"
- "Behind Enemy Lines in the Forbidden Land"
- "DPRK - not another BIG story"
- "Close Encounter with DPRK"
- "A surreal experience"
- "Not really North Korea..."
- "North Korea - Poor, but beautiful"
- See All...
- Things to Do in North Korea
- Hotels in North Korea
- Transportation in North Korea
- Nightlife in North Korea
- Restaurants in North Korea
- Shopping in North Korea
- Warnings and Dangers in North Korea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Korea
- 13 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to North Korea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Korea
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Honduras Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gotland Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Azerbaijan Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- T'bilisi Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Svalbard Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Damascus Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gori Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos