"Gotland" Top 5 Page for this destination Gotland by Mittnic
Gotland Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 212 photos
This island is my favourite part of Sweden, maybe except for Stockholm but the two can’t be compared anyway, Stockholm being a rather big city and Gotland a rural area where time at some places seems to have come to a still stand.
I stayed here once and it's a very nice hotel, probably the best in Gotland. Rather expensive. more travel advice
Gotland is perfect for going on bicycle, it's flat and there are many small roads and not too much traffic. more travel advice
Mittnic's Related Pages
Gotland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magic island"
- "Gotland, Visby!"
- "Gotland and its hanseatic capital Visby"
- "Sightseeing on Gotland in black and white"
- "Gotland is so beautiful."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gotland
- Hotels in Gotland
- Transportation in Gotland
- Nightlife in Gotland
- Restaurants in Gotland
- Shopping in Gotland
- Warnings and Dangers in Gotland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gotland
- 10 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Gotland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gotland
Photos in GotlandSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Honduras Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gotland Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Azerbaijan Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- T'bilisi Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Svalbard Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Damascus Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gori Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos