"Stockholm" Stockholm by Mittnic
Stockholm Travel Guide: 4,078 reviews and 9,427 photos
That is the slogan of Stockholm Tourist Agency and it's a cliche but there is truth in it. The city is certainlty beautiful and with the Baltic on one side and Lake Maelaren on the other, water is everywhere.
Stockholm is the biggest city in Sweden, its capital and also the place where I live and the centre of my world.
- Pros:The beauty, the cosmopolitan atmosphere
- Cons:Darkness of the fall and winter
Södermalm is the most diverse area of innercity Stockholm. It’s the place for small independent shops, nice cafés and... more travel advice
Icecles in the winter can be dangerous. Although rarely accidents happen. more travel advice
Written Jan 28, 2006
A brief history of Stockholm
Written Jul 18, 2007
Eat and drink in Stockholm
Mittnic's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Stockholm"
- "My own water baby"
- "Stockholm in 5 days"
- "STOCKHOLM - THE CITY OF BRIDGES!"
- "Stockholm - beauty on water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stockholm
- Hotels in Stockholm
- Transportation in Stockholm
- Nightlife in Stockholm
- Restaurants in Stockholm
- Shopping in Stockholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Stockholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 5 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 33 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
Top 10 Pages
- North Korea Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Honduras Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gotland Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Azerbaijan Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- T'bilisi Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Svalbard Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Damascus Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gori Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos