"Buenos Aires" Argentina by crazygal59
Argentina Travel Guide: 10,537 reviews and 25,232 photos
We found this to be a truly beautiful city. Lots of trees and parks.
There were lots of streets that are closed to traffic. Great buys in leather items and shoes.
- Pros:Nice people,great restaurants and food. Excellant service in stores etc.
- Cons:Watch for pickpockets and muggers. Police are in abundance in main areas which is good.
- In a nutshell:A wonderful cosmopolitan city,filled with art,culture and great people.
Visit the flea market in San Telmo, which is held every Sunday. All the streets in that area are closed to traffic on... more travel advice
There are literally dozens of taxis available in the city. We tried to take taxis from our hotel. These people are... more travel advice
crazygal59's Related Pages
Argentina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Un gusto de la Argentina"
- "Argentina we love you !!"
- "Endless Hope"
- "The road less traveled"
- "Argentina - Land of Passion"
- "Argentina and its passions"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Argentina
- Hotels in Argentina
- Transportation in Argentina
- Nightlife in Argentina
- Restaurants in Argentina
- Shopping in Argentina
- Warnings and Dangers in Argentina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Argentina
- 9 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Argentina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Argentina
Top 10 Pages
- Nassau Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Algonquin Park Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Niagara Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 14 photos, 4 travelogues
- Alkmaar Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos