"Jamaica Jammim." Montego Bay by crazygal59
Montego Bay Travel Guide: 232 reviews and 466 photos
We attended a family wedding in Montego Bay and stayed at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. Had a wonderful time. This is a great hotel. We were in the adults only section and it was truly a terrific experience.
There were three infinity pools with a swim up bar and great loungers.
There were lots of loungers and sun beds available for everyone, even on the beach. The food was very good with great variety. The bedroom was very large with our own fully stocked bar, with wine, liquor and pop. Top quality liquor was also served in the bar areas.
Service was great with lots of smiling faces. Would go back in a heart beat.
- Pros:Lovely beach area, very clean.
- Cons:Bit of a long ride to town.
crazygal59's Related Pages
Montego Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Montego Bay"
- "Mo Bay"
- "MONTEGO BAY - JA MON"
- "Montego Bay"
- "Gotta get away"
- "MONTEGO BAY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montego Bay
- Hotels in Montego Bay
- Transportation in Montego Bay
- Nightlife in Montego Bay
- Restaurants in Montego Bay
- Shopping in Montego Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Montego Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montego Bay
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Montego Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montego Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Nassau Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Algonquin Park Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Niagara Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 14 photos, 4 travelogues
- Alkmaar Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos