"Typical Tourist Resort Area" Varadero by crazygal59
Varadero Travel Guide: 462 reviews and 1,068 photos
Varadero is situated on a sort of peninsula, with the ocean on one side and a quiet inland lake on the other. We found the beach absolutely gorgeous. You can walk for about 12 miles.
- Pros:Inexpensive getaway from winter chills,with great weather.
- Cons:Typical tourist resorts with uninspiring food.
- In a nutshell:If you're looking for a cheap and cheerful trip, and aren't concerned with fancy food etc., this is for you.
Great place for local art and hand carved items. Paintings and wood carvings. more travel advice
This buffet is the way all the meals are served at this hotel. The food is a mix of local and North American, and is... more travel advice
crazygal59's Related Pages
Varadero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heavenly Beaches"
- "Lovely Varadero"
- "Resort Paradise in Varadero"
- "LOVELY VARADERO CUBA"
- "Varadero, Cuba"
- "Beautiful People"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Varadero
- Hotels in Varadero
- Transportation in Varadero
- Nightlife in Varadero
- Restaurants in Varadero
- Shopping in Varadero
- Warnings and Dangers in Varadero
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Varadero
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Varadero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Varadero
Top 10 Pages
- Nassau Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Algonquin Park Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Niagara Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 14 photos, 4 travelogues
- Alkmaar Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos