"Massive city." Cartagena by crazygal59
Cartagena Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 13 photos
This is a huge city. Wonderful architecture.
- Pros:Beautiful buildings, and churches. Great weather.
- Cons:Lots of begging on the streets and poverty.
- In a nutshell:A guided tour is the way to go. Never go off alone in this city.
I loved the buildings and churches. This is an amazing city. You just have to remember to use caution while here. Stay... more travel advice
A guided walking tour is the way to go. Lots of photo ops if your into cities with atmosphere. more travel advice
crazygal59's Related Pages
Cartagena Travel Guide
- Transportation in Cartagena
- Restaurants in Cartagena
- Shopping in Cartagena
- Warnings and Dangers in Cartagena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cartagena
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Cartagena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cartagena
Top 10 Pages
- Nassau Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Algonquin Park Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Niagara Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Province of Ontario Intro, 14 photos, 4 travelogues
- Alkmaar Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos