"Live to travel and travel to live." crazygal59's Profile

I believe to truly appreciate a country we must accept it as it is and enjoy the land and it's people without constantly comparing it to the way things are back home.

I was actually born in Northern Ireland and came to Canada as a child. I met my husband just one year after he arrived in Canada from Amsterdam, Holland. We have been together for 38 years. We have five grandchildren. Of course it goes without saying that I love to travel. I also love reading, photography and gardening.

Favorite mode of travel.

My husband and I are crazy about cruising. We have been all over the world this way. So many places to see, so little time.

• Intro Updated Oct 14, 2009

To make your Birthday
    A wonderful day!

• crazygal59's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Thanks to everyone who posted birthday wishes for me. It was lovely to read them all:)

• machomikemd's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM

happy birthday my friend

• sinou's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2012 at 10:41 PM

happy birthday Carolyn..

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2012 at 4:47 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Hope you have more travellings and more VT sharings in the coming years.

• mehulraj's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM

happy bday

• Redlats's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM

We have started to cruise a lot more as well. What cruise lines have you tried? We have tried 4 different lines, and are thinking of starting a list comparing them.

• Suzze's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Thank you Carolyn - I think so too! They are the love of my life, I just adore them, love them as much as I do our own! Been cruising lately? I'm hoping to do a carribean one next year sometime x

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2010 at 6:20 AM

Happy happy birthday from Europe!! :)

• Babcia's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2010 at 8:21 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN !!!!!! Best wishes for a wonderful day, a great year, and as many trips and as much traveling as you have always dreamed of doing!!!! ~Alicja~

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
crazygal59's Profile Photo

crazygal59

“Accept the people and the country how they are.”

Real Name