Cleveland Favorite Tips by erikatheskysailor Top 5 Page for this destination

Cleveland Favorites: 37 reviews and 26 photos

C-Tix

Favorite thing: C-Tix is a web-based discount ticketing service, and I've been impressed by the deals in the e-mailed newsletter. So, I think it's worth it to investigate what they have to offer.

Review Helpfulness: 3 out of 5 stars

The Burning River - Cleveland
The Burning River

Favorite thing: Yeah... our river caught on fire once.

Or so you think: the Cuyahoga river didn't actually burn, people... the oil and garbage covering the surface did. This happened on 22 June 1969. We oft receive mockery by outsiders who are just looking for a reason to tease because they don't like Cleveland, but the river has been greatly improved, and Cleveland is up and coming 'green' city. The river itself still need progress, as do most mjaor Great Lakes area rivers. No one's proud that the conditions on the river were allowed to become so awful, but we are proud of our 'Crooked river' and the role it's played, and continues to, in northeast Ohio and Cleveland. We've preserved it's heritage and are always making the river cleaner. Come see for yourself. ;)

So, now you have the facts straight. ;)

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

Autumn Leaves.

Favorite thing: During Autumn, if you are an enthusiast about fall foliage colors, going to gaze at the trees in any of the Cleveland Metroparks reservations is a must-do! Even if you don't particularly seek places for leaf colors, if you're here you might as well, too. Early in Autumn you'll see a spectacular multitude of colors and have access to many scenic overlooks.

erikatheskysailor Lives Here!

erikatheskysailor

“I got the road... I got the sky... The world is my home!”

Badges & Stats in Cleveland

Have you been to Cleveland?

Latest Activity in Cleveland