"Cleveland Rocks!" Top 5 Page for this destination Cleveland by erikatheskysailor
Cleveland Travel Guide: 611 reviews and 929 photos
Earth Cam: Cleveland.
My goal with this page is simple: To work towards dispelling the popular knowledge that Cleveland is an avoidable and unremarkable Great Lakes city. Cleveland is an underrated town, with much to offer and I hope my pages and tips will inspire you to come explore for yourself.
My focus for now will be on downtown, since I have not done a lot of exploring of other notable neighborhoods and regions to warrant in-depth tips and such.
- Pros:Eclectic, cultured, many activities and fascinating history.
- Cons:Cold winters, bad neighborhoods and a half-alive downtown.
- In a nutshell:Not the sterotypical Great Lakes industrial town: cultural, historic and eclectic.
I finally have a photo of this place, which was why I was previously holding off on writing a tip. Firstly, it's the... more travel advice
The e-Tech Hatchery now occupies the former C-Tix 'hut' on Star Plaza, downtown. It debuted in February of this year, as... more travel advice
- See All Downtown construction
- See All Tremont Art Walk
- See All "That's hot."
- See All Slainte!
- See All Trolley buses.
erikatheskysailor's Related Pages
Cleveland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cleveland Rocks!"
- "Mistake on the Lake? You be the Judge!"
- "Cleveland - The Mistake on the lake"
- "95 Years of Cleveland"
- "The Cleveland You've Never Seen"
- "Open air entrepreneurship"
- "A City by the Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cleveland
- Hotels in Cleveland
- Transportation in Cleveland
- Nightlife in Cleveland
- Restaurants in Cleveland
- Shopping in Cleveland
- Warnings and Dangers in Cleveland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cleveland
- 108 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 23 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Cleveland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cleveland
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cleveland Intro, 108 reviews, 55 photos
- Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 2 reviews