""_"" erikatheskysailor's Profile

Well, it has been a long, long time since I've done anything here! I have yet to catch up on my friends' travels, and do some updates. I hope to soon, but being a married housewife has its demands. ;-)

I also wish I could change my username... I've outgrown this one.

Cheers!

All photographs on my pages are copyrighted to me (unless noted), and not you. Downloading without permission is stealing, so don't even do it.

• Intro Updated Jul 31, 2014

• mili_143's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day! Enjoy and have great day.

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Happy B/D!

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and may all your travel dreams come true!!!

• giampiero6's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Hey Erika...great to see you around!

• seakayaker's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Hey E, so what have you been up to? All good here, drop me a line, 'Sea' ya !!

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Look who I see making comments today. Welcome back. Look over my India pages when you get a chance, you'll probably find some good humor in there.

• Bluedawg1968's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Hi there. Great Cleveland pics and tips. I visit Cleveland frequently (I have Browns season tickets). I love the city of Cleveland! I do miss the Flats, though. :(

• just4funds's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2007 at 7:28 PM

Soooooo, checking in to see how you're doing? Don'tcha hate when the computers up and abandon you? -Take care-

• LauraWest's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2007 at 1:01 PM

Think I'll hire a limo when we get into Hopkins tomorrow night. List of them is so long! U know a reliable one to pick us up? Site says U must reserve IN ADVANcE!

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2006 at 4:01 AM

Hi Erika. Merry Christmas to you from LOVEland! Here's wishing you a New Year filled with wonderful travel adventures for 2007.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
erikatheskysailor's Profile Photo

erikatheskysailor

“I got the road... I got the sky... The world is my home!”

Real Name