"Saratoga - hot springs in Wyoming" Saratoga by 78Eva
Saratoga Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 7 photos
Saratoga is a very small town in southern Wyoming. It's about 80 miles west of Laramie. The good thing about it is that its an easy trip from highway 80 should you be driving through.
It's surrounded by beautiful mountaineous Wyomnig landscape and lies on the North Platte River. There is also a lake near it (Saratoga lake) with camping (only summer).
The town is mainly known for its hot springs, and is called after Saratoga Springs in New York.
Just take exit 235 off highway 80, about 20 minutes south, you'll get to Saratoga
People mainly go to Saratoga for the hot springs. There are public hot springs, and the entrance is free. It's easy... more travel advice
It's easy to get to Saratoga. You should especially make a short trip there when you're on highway 80 driving through... more travel advice
78Eva's Related Pages
Saratoga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saratoga - hot springs in Wyoming"
- "seven07's new Saratoga Page"
- "Basaic Saratoga Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saratoga
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Saratoga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saratoga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fes Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thasos Island Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Stavanger Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Durham Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Siena Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rehoboth Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- De Smet Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bochum Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Saratoga Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos