"Laramie - a small town on the high prairies" Top 5 Page for this destination Laramie by 78Eva
Laramie Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 118 photos
I'm living in Laramie at the moment and loving it. It's a small town with a university in Eastern Wyoming, about 2000 metres high, surrounded by high prairie plains. It's about two hours north of Denver.
The university definitely gives the town its life, and a movie theatre, bars, restaurants etc. It takes about 10-15 minutes only to cross Laramie.
- Pros:familiar and intimate, friendly people, good location from which to travel
- Cons:cold, isolated, windy perhaps too small for some
- In a nutshell:I love all that free space around me, and the people here
When we were in Laramie, WY, we stayed at the University Inn Motel. As the name reveals, it is right next to the... more travel advice
78Eva's Related Pages
Laramie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waiting for April Fool's Day in Laramie"
- "A friendly university town with a nice vibe"
- "Laramie - a small town on the high prairies"
- "Welcome to 7200 feet above sea level"
- "7200' Are we at the top yet?!?!"
- "lewade's new Laramie Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laramie
- Hotels in Laramie
- Transportation in Laramie
- Nightlife in Laramie
- Restaurants in Laramie
- Shopping in Laramie
- Warnings and Dangers in Laramie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laramie
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Laramie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laramie
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fes Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos
- Thasos Island Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Stavanger Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Durham Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Siena Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rehoboth Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- De Smet Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bochum Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Saratoga Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos