"Rehoboth Beach - good for an escape to the sea" Rehoboth Beach by 78Eva
Rehoboth Beach Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 167 photos
Rehoboth Beach is really nice for a few daus at the Atlantic Ocean. I am not such a big fan of the New York and New Jersey coast and just think that (from upstate NY anyway), the Delaware beaches are the prettiest that are most easily accessible. Rehoboth is real close if you come from Philadelphia or D.C., only about two hours.
I must say much of the town itself is not that pleasing to the eye. It's quite strippy, with outlets, chain restaurants, motels, gas stations etc. However, they's got a nice boardwalk, and the beaches in the area are beautiful. and being at the beach is really all you want after all. I love being in Rehoboth in the off-season. the weather can be great and you've got all the beaches to yourself. I hear in the summer it's extremely crowded.
So for a quick escape to the sea, it's ideal!
- Pros:Easily accessible, beautiful beaches, great deals in the off-season, peace and quiet, good shopping
- Cons:town is not that pretty
- In a nutshell:Lovely for long walks on the beach!
I picked this hotel because it had good deals and an indoor pool. You can get really good deals here in the off-season,... more travel advice
Ok, you don't come to Rehoboth Beach to shop. However, once you are there and have a little time on your hands (and... more travel advice
78Eva's Related Pages
Rehoboth Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rehoboth Beach, Delaware USA"
- "Family Friendly And Fun--Rehoboth/Dewey Beach"
- "21st Birthday at the Beach"
- "Rehoboth Beach Break"
- "Rehoboth Beach Summer Vacation"
- "Rehoboth Beach"
- "Rehoboth beach trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rehoboth Beach
- Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
- Transportation in Rehoboth Beach
- Nightlife in Rehoboth Beach
- Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
- Shopping in Rehoboth Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Rehoboth Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rehoboth Beach
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Rehoboth Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rehoboth Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fes Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thasos Island Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Stavanger Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Durham Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Siena Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rehoboth Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- De Smet Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bochum Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Saratoga Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
Latest Rehoboth Beach hotel reviews
- Admiral Hotel
- 181 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 14, 2013
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel
- 333 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- The Breakers Hotel And Suites
- 115 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Sandcastle Motel
- 81 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 19, 2013
- Atlantic Sands Hotel And Confe
- 301 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Henlopen Hotel
- 174 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2013
- Beach View Motel
- 458 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013
- Bellmoor Inn
- 504 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Big Oaks Family Campground
- 69 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 2, 2013
- Brighton Suites Hotel
- 137 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 14, 2013
- Avenue Inn & Spa
- 830 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach
- 119 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Atlantis Inn
- 270 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 7, 2013
- Cabana Gardens Bed & Breakfast
- 60 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 26, 2013
- Delaware Inn at Rehoboth
- 300 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 23, 2013