"Bochum is fun!" Bochum by 78Eva
Bochum Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 193 photos
I am by no means an expert on Bochum. During my stays here I was usually quite busy with my language courses and studying. However, there was always some time to explore the city and go to cafes. I like this city a lot, it feels sober, interesting and young.
Bochum has this whole quarter adjacent to the city centre that is called Bermuda Dreieck (Bermuda Triangle). It is a... more travel advice
I spent 6 weeks in Bochum altogether, three times 2 weeks. There is this institute in Bochum called the LSI,... more travel advice
78Eva's Related Pages
Bochum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Bochum"
- "BOCHUM - "the canopy bed for pigeons""
- "Bochum another town from the Ruhr area."
- "GLÜCK AUF!"
- "Bochum is fun!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bochum
- Hotels in Bochum
- Transportation in Bochum
- Nightlife in Bochum
- Restaurants in Bochum
- Shopping in Bochum
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bochum
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bochum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bochum
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fes Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thasos Island Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Stavanger Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Durham Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Siena Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Rehoboth Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- De Smet Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bochum Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Saratoga Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos