" Way Out West " Fort Portal by muguruki
Fort Portal Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 43 photos
There is nothing special about this place just that Fort Portal is one of my favourite towns in UG. Probably the best market in Uganda is just down the road a 1,000ugs bus ride away towards the Rwnzori. The crater lakes past Rwaihamba are a well worth a visit either walk or hire a bike and there is also a right good boozer in town.
If you are staying at Lake Nkuruba for a not too distant stroll around the area you can't go far wrong in wandering... more travel advice
Just check out the scenery when you get here. more travel advice
muguruki's Related Pages
Fort Portal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " Way Out West "
- "Fort Portal"
- "Fort Portal - A MUST See for Tourists"
- "Fort Portal Uganda...the town I love."
- "Fort Portal - Uganda Safari & Accommodations"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fort Portal
- Hotels in Fort Portal
- Transportation in Fort Portal
- Nightlife in Fort Portal
- Shopping in Fort Portal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fort Portal
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Fort Portal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Portal
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uganda Intro, 43 reviews, 119 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kampala Intro, 58 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wales Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mombasa Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Entebbe Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Gulu Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malindi Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos
- Soroti Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos