"Tororo doesn't rock" Tororo by muguruki
Tororo Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 4 photos
The centre of Tororo is probably this roundabout in the middle of town. I always assumed that a town near a border would be busy with people going from one place to the next so I was well surprised to find Tororo such a dull place to be!
Tororo is probably most famous for cemenet. You can probably just make out the cement factory in this photo taken from near the rock. Every hardware shop in the whoe of East Africa will stock bags of their cement with a picture of the rock on the packaging.
- Pros:"A sleepy laid back town"
- Cons:"A sleepy laid back town"
The obvious thing to do in Tororo is to climb up Tororo rock. I had every intention of climbing the rock. I asked in... more travel advice
muguruki's Related Pages
Tororo Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Tororo
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Tororo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tororo
Photos in TororoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uganda Intro, 44 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kampala Intro, 61 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wales Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mombasa Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Entebbe Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Gulu Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lira Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malindi Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos