"I'm a wanted man in Kilifi Creek" Kilifi by muguruki
Kilifi Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 22 photos
The view from the bridge over Kilifi creek. The first time I ever saw the creek was from the ferry crossing the creek from Mnarani to Kilifi, this was in the days before the bridge was built.
I was amongst many passengers that day sat on the Malindi bus waiting in the queue for the ferry to go back and to that only let so many vehicles on the ferry at a time.
In the end I think it took 3 hours of drinking tea and chewing miraa at a roadside cafe before we could board the ferry.
Its not all just getting bladdered on Mnazi around here. well it probably is all mnazi drinking thinking about it.
Perched on the bank on the Mnarani side of Kilifi creek stands Bandari beach hotel. This place has seen better days and... more travel advice
Don’t be confused by the name Mnarani Club is a hotel and not a club. I’m not sure where the name comes from maybe at... more travel advice
muguruki's Related Pages
Kilifi Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kilifi
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kilifi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kilifi
Photos in KilifiSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uganda Intro, 43 reviews, 119 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kampala Intro, 58 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wales Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mombasa Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Entebbe Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Gulu Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malindi Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos
- Soroti Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos