Malindi Nightlife Tips by muguruki Top 5 Page for this destination
Malindi Nightlife: 2 reviews and 2 photos
it does actually look like this.
Formerly the wananchi day and night club. This place is still my favourite place in Malindi after first visiting the place in 1990. They have given the place a coat of paint since mind but some of the previous murals were belters, shame they were painted over.
Wananchi is open all day but it’s not worth going before 11pm unless you like watching wrestling on TV. At around 12 midnight it’s a much better place a lot of people drop in from drinking mnazi and the place starts to bounce.
Dress Code: Any old clobber.
Directions: At a fork in the road at the centre of town.
More Reviews (16)
- See All Bus from Nairobi
- See All Podjo to die for
- See All Curio shopping
- See All Budget accommodation %c
- Drinking Mnazi
muguruki's Related Pages
Malindi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Malindi Coast"
- "another corner of paradise"
- " MALINDI "
- "Malindi - Gedi"
- "Malindi & surrounds"
- "malindi beach"
- "Turtle Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malindi
- Hotels in Malindi
- Transportation in Malindi
- Nightlife in Malindi
- Restaurants in Malindi
- Shopping in Malindi
- Warnings and Dangers in Malindi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malindi
- 17 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Malindi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malindi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uganda Intro, 44 reviews, 120 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kampala Intro, 58 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wales Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mombasa Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kenya Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Entebbe Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Gulu Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lira Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malindi Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos