"Saltos de Petrohue" Petrohué by IIGUANA
Petrohué Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 43 photos
Petrohue is a small town near Puerto Varas in southern Chile. It is well known for being the entrance to the Vicente Perez Rosales Park which is one of the most beautiful parks in Chile.
The Petrohue river comes from the Todos Los Santos Lake, and when it arrives to Petrohue there is a beautiful waterfall, very well known to tourists nearby.
The scenery there is amazing. You can see the Osorno volcano very close, the river, the mountains. It's a piece of Heaven in Chile.
- Pros:Beautiful surroundings
- In a nutshell:Heaven on Earth
On this place, apiculture is huge. They've got this treatments with bees, and they're suppose to make you feel good.... more travel advice
The Petrohue River comes from the Todos Los Santos Lake, a huge lake at the top of the Andes. That's the reason the... more travel advice
IIGUANA's Related Pages
Petrohué Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saltos de Petrohue"
- "Petrohue cascades"
- "Saltos de Petrohué"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petrohué
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Petrohué?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petrohué
Photos in PetrohuéSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 62 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 39 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 26 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Viña del Mar Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valparaíso Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Damas Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues