"Pucon" Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón by IIGUANA
Pucón Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 136 photos
Pucon is a well known town for all chileans. It's in the lake district, in southern Chile. This small town has everything you want: amazing landscapes, volcanoes, beautiful rivers, great lakes, good food and nice people.
No wonder our chilean ancestors, the mapuches, picked this place to make their home.
Being in the centre of these wonderful surroundings, Pucon has a lot to offer. From skiing in a volcano, to long walking trails among the oldest tliving trees on the planet, to white water rafting and to finish it off, some warm bath in natural hot springs.
What else do you need? Good food, nice people and nice weather. And you've got it.
- Pros:Beautiful Landscapes
- In a nutshell:Eco tourism in southern Chile!
One thing that you can't miss when you arrive to Pucon are the wooden flower shops with their shiny colors. Wooden... more travel advice
IIGUANA's Related Pages
Pucón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pucon Page"
- "Under the volcano!"
- "Pucon: Chile's Active Vacation Capital"
- "Pucón Family Stay and Independance Day"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pucón
- 13 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Pucón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pucón
Photos in PucónSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 62 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 39 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 26 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Viña del Mar Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valparaíso Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Damas Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues