"Santiago, Chile" Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago by IIGUANA
Santiago Travel Guide: 951 reviews and 2,200 photos
OK. So I'm not a 100% from Santiago. In fact, I wasn't even born here. But I've been living here for the last couple of years, so I know a little bit of this city.
Santiago is huge. Although only 5 million people live here (and some can consider it a regular mid-size city), Santiago's extension is amazing. It can take more than an hour to cross the city from north to south or from east to west.
Like any big city in the world, Santiago has lots to offer. Nice clubs, lots of shopping, and some interesting landmarks makes of Santiago a great city to visit.
- Pros:Has everything someone needs
- In a nutshell:A crowded modern city, surrounded by mountains (after a rainy day)
"The inhabitants of the Andes have cultivated for generations a rich cultural identity by their close relationship with... more travel advice
This statue conmemorates the mapuche Caupolican. He was one of the chief mapuches that fought the spanish as he didn't... more travel advice
- See All BEST HOSTEL IN SANTIAGO
- See All Best pizzas near Bellas Artes
- See All Lost? Get a map!!!
- See All Money Exchange in the street
- See All MICROS!!!!!!!!!!!!
- See All Music, clowns, artists and more
IIGUANA's Related Pages
Santiago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santiago, Chile"
- "a great place"
- "Santiago, Capital of Chile"
- "Working in Santiago"
- "Between the mountains and the sea"
- "VT Meeting in Santiago"
- "A little taste of South America"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santiago
- Hotels in Santiago
- Transportation in Santiago
- Nightlife in Santiago
- Restaurants in Santiago
- Shopping in Santiago
- Warnings and Dangers in Santiago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santiago
- 62 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 41 Forum posts
- 89 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Santiago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santiago
Photos in SantiagoSee All Photos (66)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 62 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 39 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 26 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Viña del Mar Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valparaíso Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Damas Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues