"Ilhabela: out of Sao Paulo to paradise" Ilhabela by IIGUANA
Ilhabela Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 37 photos
Ilhabela is mostly known to be the place of escape for people that live in Sao Paulo. But more than that, Ilhabela has great beaches all around, nice surfing and windsurfing locations, a nice town where you can party brazilian style, and lots, but lots of friendly people. Need anything else?
- Pros:Nice beaches
- Cons:Bugs called "borrachudos"
- In a nutshell:A different beach everyday
When you go by bus, you'll see a lot of road signs with waterfalls on it. Of course, you won't find any Niagara Falls on... more travel advice
Topless sunbathing is a crime in Brasil. Although there might be topless beaches somewhere (I didn't find any, damn!),... more travel advice
IIGUANA's Related Pages
Ilhabela Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My latest visit to Ilhabela"
- "Ilhabela: out of Sao Paulo to paradise"
- "Shore excursion in Ilhabela"
- "Ilha dos Mosquitos"
- "Diving & enjoying..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilhabela
- Hotels in Ilhabela
- Nightlife in Ilhabela
- Restaurants in Ilhabela
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilhabela
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ilhabela
- 9 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Ilhabela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilhabela
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 62 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 39 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 26 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Viña del Mar Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valparaíso Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Damas Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón Intro, 13 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues