"Moving on, new vistas, new digs" DrJADeLong's Profile

I am currently back in the US, helping my daughter renovate her house in Newport, RI. I will be here for several months as there is much to be done, and good old dad gets the call on this type of work.
I spent the last year in Costa Rica, enjoying a variety of experiences, but ready to look toward other directions; my current interest being Belize. The snorkeling on the West coast of Costa Rica is nice, but not like what the Caribbean offers.
I am currently gathering intel on the entire country of Belize, looking at options and recommendations.

• Intro Written Dec 14, 2004

• Suet's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2007 at 5:26 AM

Happy birthday Dr John!

• Gokcecicek's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2006 at 10:06 AM

Last year i was early, this year i am late for it but anyway: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :))))

• zanzooni's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2004 at 11:22 PM

Thank you for being you, and thank you for being here for me. My world is a better place now that you have arrived.

• mauritsh's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2004 at 3:49 PM

You have a nice house Dr. D it looks very nice. By the way thank you for the invitation when needed. I'll consider it very well.

• TropicGirl77's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2003 at 4:26 PM

Nice, cozy place you have in CR ... and I see you've found a cozy spot in VT chat and forum also! Welcome aboard! ALoha

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2003 at 9:28 PM

Nice to meet you tonight, Dr John. Welcome to VT. Glad you found your way to the chatroom. It always makes it nice to add new people to our group of friends.

• radz's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2003 at 4:06 AM

Welcome to VT Dr,seems,you have beautiful home :)Nice deck pic.

• rachel_sun's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2003 at 5:59 AM

Your home looks stunning.I can see why you want to go back there.Looks very relaxing and peaceful.With nature....

• nighthawk's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2003 at 2:59 PM

welcome to vt john! kewl to read some bout you and yr lovely house! pleasure to meet ya!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
DrJADeLong's Profile Photo

DrJADeLong

“Gotta see what's over that hill ...”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.