"Been a little busy....but 2008 looks good" KelseyQ's Profile
I've been busy but am still finding time to travel.
Last year we took the little tyke to Antigua and for 6 weeks we stayed on the West coast of the US.
Bellevue,Washington , Portland Oregon and Santa Barbara California.
January was our 1st ski/board trip of the season to Courchevel, France.
For my Birthday we are of to Verbeier, Switzerland.
Hopefully we will get more snow on the upand coming trip as the trip to France was too warm for good snow.
I wish I was better at figuring out my beautiful new MAC computer and Aperture software as I have some really lovely photos....soon...(must get over my decade on windows/PC)
We have a beautiful Chateaux booked for 14 of us in France for 2 weeks in the Summer and hopefully more time in Santa Barbara this year.
I have had alot of work so far this year and my little guy just turned 1 year old on the 1st of Feb.
This I am afraid is why I never update my travels anymore. But don't worry I haven't stopped traveling!
2007 went as planned and we kicked off 2008 much the same...Courchevel, France and Verbier Switzrland. I guess I'm getting set in my ways!
I plan on traveling a lot this year but hardly ever have the time to catch up in my blog.
This year has been fun.
Kicking off in Sydney and Thailand in Dec/Jan for 3 weeks was money well spent.
A long weekend Snowboarding in Austria was brilliant!
Vail for 2 weeks in March was
a very nice Birthday indeed!
I especially liked the 10 days spent in the Maldives end on April/May.
A dream come true!
France was extremely scenic and highly inspirational in August/Sep.
And New York for A week over Halloween was a lot of fun!
As of now, I'm working hard so that I can take some more time out to travel next year.
Thanks for all of the nice comments.
I love getting pics and cards!
couldn't it always be this perfect?
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow,
you gotta put up with the rain.
Take the rainbows wherever you can get them.
It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them.
They went out and happened to things.
--Elinor Smith b.1908
Top 10 places on my list to visit;
in no particular order.......
*Turks and Caicos
I would love to go back to:
What can I say,
I LOVE to Travel!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 47 Reviews
- 191 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- KelseyQ and eclark are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Been a little busy....but 2008 looks good"
updated their Profile Page "Been a little busy....but 2008 looks good"
- Wrote a Review Antiguas finest Hotel in Antigua and Barbuda Hotels
- updated a Antigua and Barbuda Travel Page "1st Holiday of 2006"
- Commented on Mahieu's profile page
- Posted in Travel Vail Forum "Re: Priceline in Vail"
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Greece Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Bali Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Marbella Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22149 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos